Is a new winter coat on your wish list, but you’re not sure which style suits you best? Don’t worry, I’ve done the hard work for you. Here’s a selection of winter coats to suit your body type.
We all want to wrap up and keep warm during the cold winter season, but we also want to look cute. Am I right? Choosing the correct style of coat that flatters your figure will do wonders for your confidence and appearance. Let’s face it, you’ll be wearing a winter coat until the end of March, so make it a good one. Here, without further ado, is a breakdown of the styles to look for depending on your body shape and what’s in store now.
- styles that skim the body
- draw attention away from the tummy with pretty necklines and embellishments or low pockets
Strawberry (Inverted Triangle)
- styles that flare from the hip or have pockets on the hips to draw attention and offer balance to wide shoulders
- dropped shoulders to soften shoulder line
- styles with more detail on the top half (can include double breasted detail)
- flared lower half
- as body is in balance this body shape can wear all styles
- have fun with shapes and textures
- styles that show off a defined waist
- balance eye-catching details such as wide or shawl collars with a flared lower half that can include pockets
Hope you like the ideas. Of course, we all come in varying shapes and sizes. To learn more about your exact body shape and how best to dress and flatter it, drop me a line to discuss my personal styling services. You can contact me at email@example.com. See my services here.
Til next time.
P.S. Did you know there’s a group of like-minded women in my group on Facebook? Click here and come and join us.