The Wardrobe Reboot offers the perfect opportunity to start your style journey afresh, but without spending a fortune.
I’ll take a look at what you’ve got hanging in your closet, shedding you of clothes that are no longer working for you and identifying the hidden gems and new outfit combinations that you may not have considered wearing together before.
Looking at each garment you have, I will help identify which items are worth keeping and which ones are no longer your BFFs.
While we go through your wardrobe I will give you advice on what to wear for your body shape. Sharing my expertise to help you identify the design and cut of clothes to look for when you go shopping.
Making sure you have the tools you need
I also consider new ways for you to wear what is left in your wardrobe, taking photographs so we capture new looks. Establishing a reference of point for your new stylish looks going forward, I’ll send the images to you on email. A Pinterest board will also be curated for you personally, with more ideas of clothes I think you might like to consider.
This service can also help to create the much coveted Capsule Wardrobe. These are key pieces mixed and matched and worn time and again to suit your body shape and lifestyle.
By the time I finish you’ll have learnt what works for you, how you can pull together new outfits from what you already have, gained a few tips on what to look for when you go shopping and have the start of a long-term stylish wardrobe. If you’re interested in taking this further, we can plan a 1-2-1 Person Shopping trip.
- Telephone conversation prior to meeting up to discuss and agree objectives
- Up to three-hour wardrobe review; looking at which pieces will move forward with the stylish new you and which won’t (I offer a free charity bag deposit service)
- Identifying new looks and combination outfits with what is already in your wardrobe
- Considering new pieces to add to a shopping list that will polish your appearance
- Sending you images taken during the wardrobe review
Wardrobe Reboot – £145
Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form on my contact page to get booked in.