The Wardrobe Reboot offers the perfect opportunity to start your style journey afresh, but without spending a fortune.
I’ll take a look at what you’ve got hanging in your closet, shedding you of clothes that are no longer working for you and identifying the hidden gems and new outfit combinations that you may not have considered wearing together before. In doing so, you’ll learn what suits your body shape and what doesn’t.
Going through your wardrobe, piece-by-piece, I will help identify which items are worth keeping and which ones are no longer your BFFs – I can take these to a charity shop for you if you like. While I clear away cutter, I will consider new ways for you to wear what is left in your wardrobe, taking photographs so that we capture new looks. I’ll then send you the images, so that you have a reference for your new stylish looks going forward.
By the time I finish you’ll have learnt what works for you, gained a few tips on what to look for when you go shopping, and have the start of a long-term stylish wardrobe. If you’re interested in taking this further, we can plan a 1-2-1 personal shopping trip.
This service includes:
- Telephone conversation prior to meeting up to discuss and agree objectives
- Three-hour wardrobe review; looking at which pieces will move forward with the stylish new you and which won’t (I offer a free charity bag deposit service)
- Identifying new looks and combination outfits with what is already in your wardrobe
- Considering new pieces to add to a shopping list that will polish your appearance
- Sending you images taken during the wardrobe review
Wardrobe Reboot £180 (for a small to medium size wardrobe).
There may be a charge to cover petrol costs if journey time is outside of Bristol and/or 45 minute or more).
I had tried and failed to do this myself so am over the moon I invested time with Gail, it was worthwhile. She's extremely easy to get on with and she's honest which I love, it's like having a friend over for a few hours but she takes clothing seriously and makes you feel great in the process. I can't recommend Gail enough - you won't regret making this investment. It does more than just revive your wardrobe, it changes the way you feel too!